Fairfax City Historic Sites Re-Opening Information
Historic Blenheim grounds and the Kitty Pozer Garden remain accessible to the public.
Please follow all posted signage. Historic Blenheim's driveway and parking lot are closed to the public when the facility is closed (including Sundays, Mondays, and after-hours, as well as additional hours as needed)
Please check back for updates — and visit Historic Resource's Online History Activities page to stay in touch and stay engaged.
FACILITIES OPEN. See NEW Hours Below.
Fairfax Museum & Visitor Center: Daily, 11 am - 4 pm
Civil War Interpretive Center at Historic Blenheim: Tuesday - Saturday, 11 am - 3 pm
- Historic Blenheim House remains closed
- Appointments required for rental viewing: call 703.385.7858 or email for an appointment
Ratcliffe-Allison-Pozer House remains closed until further notice.
Fairfax Museum and Civil War Interpretive Center entry guidelines:
- Maximum capacity: 10 visitors
- Masks required for all visitors age 5 and older
- Please practice safe distancing (minimum six feet)
- Staff follows CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection
Questions? Please email or call or 703.385.8414 — we will respond as soon as possible.
For COVID-19 information and updates, please visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Center.
See history postings and site updates on social media:
- Fairfax Museum and Visitor Center:
- Historic Blenheim and the Civil War Interpretive Center:
- Fairfax City Museums: