Health Benefits Of Aloe
The earliest recorded use of Aloe vera dates back almost 6000 years ago. It was regarded by the ancient Egyptians as the the “plant of immortality” and by the Native Americans as the “Wand of Heaven.” Today, cultures all around the world use Aloe as a beauty and skin supplement, as well as for its medicinal benefits. Traditional Chinese medicine and ayurvedic medicine regard the use of Aloe as one of the most healing plants in the world.
However, it is difficult to find high quality organic Aloe products, with high levels of bio-active Acemannan, which us Aloe’s main active ingredient.
It is believed by Aloe experts that nearly 75% of Aloe available in the market today is impure and insufficient in beneficial nutrients.
Just a few months ago, one of the newest and best available sources of Aloe in the market called Aloe Fuzion was created. It is certified Organic bio-active Aloe in a vegetable capsule. Aloe Fuzion is aloin free and does not act as a harsh laxative, unlike many whole leaf Aloe products. There are over 400 specifies of Aloe.
Aloe Fuzion contains a super medicinal organic Aloe strain that is grown in the hot humid climate in the volcanic island of Hainan. This medicinal Aloe contains 200 biologically active amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and enzymes.
This unique formula contains the most bio-available, certified-organic Aloe in the world, with the highest amount of Acemannan. Acemannan is the active ingredient in Aloe that has remarkable health benefits, but is difficult to find in high levels in most Aloe products.
Aloe Fuzion, contains the highest level of healing bio-active Acemannan, available anywhere.
Powerful Health benefits of bio-active Aloe Fuzion:
- Feel more alive, energetic, calm.
- Add more oxygen, increase blood cells in your body.
- Vibrant and Glowing skin.
- Cleans and soothes digestive tract, allowing body to absorb more nutrients.
- Detoxification properties.
- Cardiovascular health and enhancing blood circulation.
- Provides great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- 20 of the 22 required amino acids are found in Aloe gel.
- Soothes entire body, sore joints, muscles.
- Normalizes pH levels, helps to create an alkaline environment.
- Nutritional support and benefit to liver.
- Prebiotic to intestinal flora.
- Strengthens immune system.