Connect With The Earth For Optimal Health
Grounding (also known as Earthing) is natures ultimate antioxidant to fight premature aging. It is the most effective, yet least expensive source of antioxidants available.
Grounding, or walking barefoot, infuses you with negatively charged ions through the soles of your feet. This is a surge of potent healing electrons from the ground.
We have lost our connection to an infinite source of free electrons from our mother earth, which is key to optimal health.
Throughout history, humans have had continuous and direct contact with the ground. Grounding reestablishes a connection with our bodies and mother earth.
Only recently our asphalt, concrete, wood, carpets, plastics, and wearing shoes have separated us from connecting to our earth.
Earth has a slightly negative charge. Sand, grass, water, and bare soil are excellent sources of negative ions.
Our Immune system functions optimally when our body has an adequate supply of electrons. We can get this from grounding.
Grounding gives our body the free electrons it needs. When you ground you increase energy and prevent chronic fatigue, chronic stress, and sickness.
Journal of Environmental and Public Health called grounding an essential element for human health.
- Grounding helps relieve pain, speed up healing, improve sleep, and enhance well-being.
- Grounding improves blood viscosity, circulation, heart health and respiratory rate.
- Grounding reduces inflammation, reduces stress and balances our parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system.
- Grounding helps minimize the harmful effects of electromagnetic pollution from cell phones, computers and WI-FI.
- Inflammation typically subsides 30 minutes after grounding.
- Grounding helps increase metabolic activity, oxygen consumption, and helps you loose weight.
“Earthing: Most Important Health Discovery Ever?” Is a revolutionary book talking about the recent remarkable scientific studies on the benefits of grounding. Click Here To Get It
Great alternative to walking barefoot is using a Grounding Mat. Click Here To Get It
We at Health Hippy have been Grounding/Earthing for several years and highly recommend everyone incorporate this practice into their daily lives.