Vitamin K2: The Missing Nutrient for Heart and Bone Health
Without this critical nutrient called Vitamin K2, we are in risk for chronic inflammation, osteoporosis, strokes, heart attacks and even cancer. That’s right Vitamin K2 – a rarely mentioned vitamin that is perhaps the most important of all, is rarely given much attention by conventional medicine.
How can something be so important, yet rarely ever talked about?
Vitamin K2 is a MUST have food. It is absolutely necessary for calcium to be properly absorbed and deposited in our bones and away from arteries.
However, without vitamin K2, Calcium does not absorb properly into our bones and actually deposits and calcifies in our arteries. This causes Hardening of the Arteries, Pain, Nerve Problems, Strokes, Heart Disease, Alzheimer’s and even Cancer.
Vitamin K2 allows your body to utilize calcium properly and help increase your bone density. This vitamin will help you feel stronger and enhance your cardiovascular health. Studies show it may help keep your arteries clear and your heart strong.
Vitamin K2 is necessary:
- Allows Calcium to be absorbed properly
- Enhances Bone, Skin, Brain, Cardiovascular Health
- Helps maintains healthy bone density
- Helps keep arteries clear
- Reduces pain
- Helps blood circulation
- Decreases risk of prostate cancer in men, liver cancer in women
- Helps prevents Alzheimer‘s disease, heart disease, strokes
- Helps prevent osteoporosis, arthritis, cancer
- Protects nerve cells
- Helps prevent chronic inflammation.
- Helps prevent oxidative stress.
One of the cleanest sources of of Vitamin K2, that is easy to take, is a blend of wild caught Fermented Cod Liver oil.
We highly suggest that you learn more about K2 and start getting K2 in your diet.
As Dr. Weston A. Price indicated, it is not the High Vitamin Butter Oil or the Cod Liver Oil alone, but rather the two together that did his patients good.